Wylie West Floral Mask
In stock and ships within 2-3 business days
LA based artist Boo Simms, founder of Wylie West Creative, is known for sparking joy with her vibrant and larger than life mural work, design and illustrations. When she began hand-painting our white cotton masks back in March as a way to spread smiles in her community, we were eager to share her talent. We are excited to offer this limited-edition screen print of her Wylie West Floral Mask.
As Citizens of Humanity, we know that together, we are stronger. Beginning in March, our LA based factory shifted focus to produce a variety of cotton masks in an effort to help combat the continuing spread of COVID-19. During these times, we believe it is crucial that we not only work to protect each other, but to actively support each other. For us, a mask is a wearable way to express solidarity. Whichever mask you wear, wear it for yourself, your loved ones, your community, and because #weareallhumanity.
Each mask is made from cotton blend and is designed for all-day comfort with easy to wear tie straps. Our masks are reusable and washable and should be washed before first use.
These items are non-returnable. Please read the disclaimer here before purchasing.
• Fabric content: 98% Cotton 2% Lycra
• Measurements: Width: 10", Edge Height: 3", Center Height: 5 1/2", Tie Length: 12"
• Mask is double-layered with fabric
• Machine wash warm, only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
• Material and color may vary
• Non-medical grade
• Not intended for clinical use
• Cotton thread
• Tie straps
• To be laundered before use
• Tumble dry low
• Machine Washable
• Machine wash in longest highest temperature
• Please wash before use