Citizens of Humanity
Oscar the Grouch - Adult Mask
We have partnered with Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit educational organization, to create these special edition Sesame Street masks. Made in support of Workshop’s Caring for Each Other initiative, launched in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Caring for Each Other is designed to support families as they navigate the challenges and uncertainties of the pandemic.
The Oscar the Crouch mask is made from 100% Polyester and is designed for all day comfort. The mask is sized for adults as well as children 8 and up. Made with one closed loop at the top and ties at the bottom, this mask can be put on effortlessly to hang from the neck and tied securely when needed. This easy to take on and off mask is perfect for students attending in-person learning, adults spending all day in the office, or for running errands. Our masks are reusable and washable and should be washed before first use.
These items are non-returnable. Please read the disclaimer here before purchasing.
• Fabric content: 100% Polyester
• Measurements: Width: 10", Edge Height: 3", Center Height: 5 1/2", Tie Length: 12"
• Mask is double-layered with fabric
• Machine wash warm, only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed
• Material and color may vary
• Non-medical grade
• Not intended for clinical use
• Cotton thread
• Closed loop on top, tie on the bottom
• To be laundered before use
• Tumble dry low
• Machine washable
• Machine wash in longest highest temperature
• Please wash before use
• Made in USA of imported fabric (Taiwan)
• Only available in the U.S.
• Shipping charge for this item will be added at checkout