WARRIOR STONE X DEHIYA EXCLUSIVE.
CLEARING | LIFTING | TIGHTENING
Known as the "Eastern Botox" or "Eastern Face Lift" for its ability to combat signs of aging like fine lines and sagging. If you are looking for something more aggressive in anti-aging, the Warrior Stone is the perfect gua sha tool for beginner to advanced.
- Rose Quartz - Unconditional love. Warmth. Emotional healing.
- Black Obsidian - Protection. Healing. Truth-telling.
- Moves toxins out of the face and down into the lymph nodes
- Plumps skin
- Tightens and tones skin
- Minimizes dark circles
- Hits pressure points & relaxes facial muscle & relieves tension
- Reduce symptoms related to sensitive and problematic skin
- Known to release jaw tension & alleviate symptoms of TMJ
- Curved divets: Hug bones such as spine, jaw + brow.
- Longer/smooth edge: Sweep across larger areas of the neck and face such as throat, cheeks and forehead.
- Teeth/comb edge: Create light friction movements across visible signs of aging such as fine lines and discoloration.
- Points: Gently apply pressure a wiggle to release jaw and other areas that carry tension like back of neck.
- Prep: Apply Zahra and/or Biru Balm to freshly cleansed skin to provide proper slip + infuse nutrients into skin.
- Pressure: Always use light pressure. You can incorporate more medium/firm pressure on specific areas where you carry more tension to relieve stagnation (shoulders, jaw, etc).
- Pull: Use a 15-degree angle (about a finger’s width between the skin + stone) and support skin with the opposite hand (especially under the delicate eye area!).
- Placement: Avoid active acne breakouts and work around inflammation instead of directly over it to stimulate healing. Wiggle stone slightly at the end of each step to stimulate flow and release tension.
- Commit: Even if you only have 5 minutes or less, follow the neck sequence to open up pathways + promote lymph drainage.
High quality genuine stone.